On 2/18/07, Aki Iskandar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Enough said.  I think we can all get along, and learn something from
each other.

Oh, yeah??? Prove it!

LOL No, I'm totally kidding. I couldn't resist making that joke.  :-)

There are certainly a couple people on this list that take every
comment as an arguing point when in fact, some of our comments are
conversational, usually to provide context for subsequent points.

But please keep in mind that a statement like "Do you work at
Microsoft?" especially followed by "I do" can *easily* be taken the
wrong way even if you did not mean it that way.

Peace,

-Chuck