I can't speak for Minsky, but I would wonder what advantage would there be for
having only one agent?  I think he talks about the disadvantages.  How is it
going to deal with naturally different sorts of management problems and
information?  It seems like it's just a better aproach to have a system that
has several different resources working together. BTW, Minsky has gone from
calling them agents to calling them resources in _The Emotion Machine_.
andi

On Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:31:38 -0500, J. Storrs Hall, PhD. wrote