On 3/12/07, Richard Loosemore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is puzzling, in a way, because this is my ammunition that you are
using here!  That is exactly what I am trying to do:  invent an AIXML.
I am a little baffled because you agree, but think I am not trying to do
that....

I'm equally puzzled, since you came across to me as advocating the opposite!
Okay, for the moment rather than reply point by point to this message I'll
try to summarize in the hope of pruning the search space.

1. We both say we want AIXML. One of the primary goals of anything in that
space is human readability, yet the only example you presented was a list of
opaque identifiers with names like foo_A1 and foo_A27. How do you propose to
meet the readability goal?

2. You appeared to be suggesting that each module use a different
representation, which is contrary to the AIXML goal of a unified
representation.

3. You appear to be advocating the 'copy the brain' approach to AI, which I
don't subscribe to.

Please take the above in order of priority, that is if you (understandably)
don't have time to explain everything in full detail, I'm most interested in
your reply to #1 followed by #2.