J. Storrs Hall, PhD. wrote:
On Monday 12 March 2007 10:42, Richard Loosemore wrote:

P.S.  Off topic:  Does anyone know of a really reliable brand of salad
spinner?  Hate the damn things:  they keep breaking on me.

http://www.gmi-inc.com/Products/beckman%20tl100.htm

Josh

Aw, heck, I already got a *centrifuge* in my chemistry lab.  ;-)

But my wife gets pernickety with me when I suggest bringing it in for spinning the salad.

But I will tell her that Josh said it was the best type of salad spinner that money could buy, and I will dutifully spin up five test tubes of lettuce this evening, just to make you happy.

If this list supported images, I'd post a picture of the results, but alas.....

Richard Loosemore.