Ben Goertzel wrote:
Richard Loosemore wrote:

As for all the other talk on this list, recently, about programming languages and the need for math, etc., I find myself amused by the irrelevance of most of it: when someone gets a clue about what they are trying to build, and why, the question of what language (or environment) they need to use will answer itself.

Yes ... and this is the same thing those of us actually working on AGI projects have been saying.

You mean to imply I am *not* one of those actually working on an AGI project....?

Richard Loosemore.