Pei Wang writes:

> Thanks for the interest. I'll do my best to help, though since I'm on>
> vacation in China, I may not be able to process my emails as usual.

Thank you for your response.  I'm planning over the course of the rest of the
year to look in-depth at all of the AGI projects that include a significant
implementation component (that is, those that are not just books musing about
the nature of intelligence -- I am also reading those in parallel but there are
so many that I don't know if anybody could have a solid understanding of all of
them).

NARS is very well described so it's a good one to start with.  I am working
from your book "Rigid Flexibility" which I assume is the best source.  I'm
sorry that I wasn't able to justify the high cost of buying it new; I got it
used from a vendor affiliated with amazon.com.

Unless I hit some fundamental roadblock I can easily wait to ask any questions
(I don't want to pick nits or ask dumb things anyway) until you're back from
your vacation.

One thing I'm curious about:  peeking ahead, the book sketches a rather long
string of increasingly-ambitious implementation stages (if I remember
correctly, up to NAL-8).  What stage is the current implementation?

Thanks again!