I can't talk about details at this stage, but...

We're going to start out with something pretty simple using only some
particular bits of the Novamente Cognition Engine, and then roll out
successive versions using more and more of the NCE ... so, at what point we
will cross the borderline btw narrow AI and AGI is going to be a fuzzy
thing...

ben