Thanks for giving us a pointer so such inside info.

Googling for the article you listed I found

        1. The Logic of Categorization, by PeiWang at
http://nars.wang.googlepages.com/wang.categorization.pdf FOR FREE; and

        2. A logic of categorization Authors: Wang, Pei; Hofstadter,
Douglas; Source: Journal of Experimental & Theoretical Artificial
Intelligence <http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/tandf/teta> , Volume
18, Number 2, June 2006 , pp. 193-213(21) FOR $46.92

Is the free one roughly as good as the $46.92 one, and, if not, are you
allowed to send me a copy of the better one for free?

Edward W. Porter
Porter & Associates
24 String Bridge S12
Exeter, NH 03833