Arthur,

There was no censorship. We all saw that message go by. We all just ignored it. Take a hint.

----- Original Message ----- From: "A. T. Murray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 10:35 AM
Subject: [agi] Re: Bogus Neuroscience [...]

On Oct 21, 2007, at 6:47 PM, J. Andrew Rogers wote:

On Oct 21, 2007, at 6:37 PM, Richard Loosemore wrote:
It took me at least five years of struggle to get to the point
where I could start to have the confidence to call a spade a spade

It still looks like a shovel to me.

In what looks not like a spade or a shovel but like
CENSORSHIP -- my message below was in response to

http://www.mail-archive.com/agi@v2.listbox.com/msg07943.html