John

From: Benjamin Goertzel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well the problem is that branches of algebra like universal algebra and
category theory, that don't assume highly particular algebraic rules, don't
really have any deep theorems that tell you anything...

Whereas the branches of algebra that really give you deep information, all
pertain to highly specialized structures that are very unlikely to be
relevant to cognition...