At this point, only people who have signed a Novamente LLC non-disclosure
statement
because they expressed some serious (and believable) intention of helping
with Novamente
in some regard...

So obviously it has been a self-selected population, i.e. only folks who at
least sorta liked
the design based on the general description, have looked at the details...

But as I've noted, I am very seriously considering publishing the mid-level
design in late 2008 (the
PLN book should come out first, and the documentation needs a bunch of
clean-up)

-- Ben