Richard,

>>Any public info about the user interface?
>No, this is the part that will become public last of all.

Is it because the ideas keep evolving?
Or would it just reveal too much about your unique ideas = possibly
hurting your business if published in early stages of development?
.. or something else?

>So far, the project involves only building the development environment,
which itself contains the core elements of the AGI.

Any sophisticated code-generating features?
Can you list the core elements here please?

Thanks for sharing whatever you are comfortable sharing!

>Joseph: Interesting... Sapphire is the name of my project.

It's hard to find a nice & unique project name in these days. One of
the reasons why I picked "GINA" (General Intelligence Narrative Agent)
name for my AGI experiment is that it's also a regular name = widely
accepted for reuse :-)

Regards,
Jiri Jelinek