Russell asked:

Will vandals be running their own local copies, or will everyone be
accessing a single shared program instance on a big server?

I plan for users to either share an instance from the Texai cloud, or
preferably download their own cloud instance for increased benefit and
performance.  In each case, an instance manages a cached portion of a
distributed knowledge base.  When a new skill is taught to Texai, somehow it
must be sandboxed or quarantined until both Texai itself and a sufficient
consensus of credentialed user-mentors is satisfied that the new skill is
friendly and safe.  I suppose that learning a skill will thus entail passing a
battery of safety tests.

-Steve

Stephen L. Reed

Artificial Intelligence Researcher