2008/6/8 Ben Goertzel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Those of us w/ experience in the field have heard the objections you
> and Tintner are making hundreds or thousands of times before.  We have
> already processed the arguments you're making and found them wanting.

I entirely agree with this response.  To anyone who does believe that
they're ahead of the game and being ignored my advice would be to
produce some working system which can be demonstrated - even if it's
fairly minimalist.  It's much harder to people to ignore a working
demo than mere philosophical debate or speculation.