----- Original Message ----
From: Richard Loosemore Jim,

I'm sorry:  I cannot make any sense of what you say here.

I don't think you are understanding the technicalities of the argument I
am presenting, because your very first sentence... "But we can invent a
'mathematics' or a program that can" is just completely false.  In a
complex system it is not possible to used analytic mathematics to
predict the global behavior of the system given only the rules that
determine the local mechanisms.  That is the very definition of a
complex system (note:  this is a "complex system" in the technical sense
of that term, which does not mean a "complicated system" in ordinary
language).
Richard Loosemore
I don't feel that you are seriously interested in discussing the subject with
me.  Let me know if you ever change your mind.
Jim Bromer