Then again, I was just thinking.. wouldn't it be wonderful if instead of
learning everything from scratch since the day we are born, we were born
with all the knowledge all human beings had acquired until that moment? If
somehow that was inplanted in our DNA? Of course that is not feasable.. but
suppose that AGI could somehow do that.. be born with some sort of
encyclopedia inplanted into them, plus imagine they also had several more
interaction/communication channels such as radiowaves, ultrasounds, etc.....
enabling them to learn much faster and using far more information from the
environment..

ok I am letting my imagination run too far right now :)