Email lists are all very well, but I must confess that I've been primed by
thousands of years of evolution for the exchange of ideas via aural
dissemination in a real time environment. And preferably around a camp fire
accompanied by some kind of burnt animal meat on a stick and a fermented
beverage.

However, being a vegan and having no suitable camp sites in my apartment,
I'm toying with the idea of setting up a monthly reading group to discuss
agi literature in San Francisco. The fermented beverages - that I can do.

No need to bother everyone with the practicalities and/or potential topics
here. If you are interested, please contact me off list, and I will get
organizing.

And if there is already a group meeting, hit me over the head and let me
know where I should show up. :>

Jonathan El-Bizri