From: Eric Burton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 5:57 PM
To: agi@v2.listbox.com
Subject: Re: [agi] Perceptrons Movie

Are Geoffrey Hinton's neural nets available as a library somewhere?
I'd like to try them myself if possible. What I'm doing now closely
approximates character recognition... also I wonder if they would
evolve richer behaviours in a standard ecology sim than Hebbian nets.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4007105149032380914&ei=PvTXSJONKI_8-g