Hi all,

In preparation for an upcoming (invitation-only, not-organized-by-me)
workshop on Evaluation and Metrics for Human-Level AI systems, I
concatenated a number of papers on the evaluation of AGI systems into a
single PDF file (in which the readings are listed alphabetically in order of
file name).

In case anyone else finds this interesting, you can download the single PDF
file from

http://goertzel.org/AGI_Evaluation.pdf

It's 196 pages of text....  I don't condone all the ideas in all the papers,
nor necessarily consider all the papers incredibly fascinating ... but it's
a decent sampling of historical thinking in the area by a certain subclass
of AGI-ish academics...

ben