Hi,
I was wondering as to the format....who does what, how...speaking etc etc.. what sort of airing do the contributors get for their material?
regards
colin

Ben Goertzel wrote:
Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that Gino Yu and I are co-organizing a Workshop on Machine
Consciousness, which will be held in  Hong Kong in June 2008: see

http://novamente.net/machinecs/index.html

for details. It is colocated with a larger, interdisciplinary conference on consciousness research,
which has previously been announced:

http://www.consciousness.arizona.edu/

As an aside, I also note that the date for submitting papers to
AGI-09 has been extended, by popular demand, till November 12;
see

http://agi-09.org/

AGI-09 will welcome quality papers on any strong-AI
related topics.

thanks!
ben

--
Ben Goertzel, PhD
CEO, Novamente LLC and Biomind LLC

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." -- Robert Heinlein