2008/11/1 Joel Pitt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> My commitment is with OpenCog at the moment - but this looks like a
> really cool project/job that may suit some of you on this list :)

It sounds like cool stuff for sure, but in the last few years I've had
experience of American tech companies unsucessfully trying to recruit
me.  American officials seem fairly hostile to the idea of importing
foreign robotics people - no matter how experienced they may be.  I
think one of the reasons for this may be there is no "robotics" tick
box on their list of wanted migrant workers - it's a bit of an oddball
profession.