On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 4:43 PM, YKY (Yan King Yin)
<generic.intellige...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have refined my P(Z) logic a bit.  Now the truth values are all
> unified to one type, probability distribution over Z, which has a
> pretty nice interpretation.  The new stuff are at sections 4.4.2 and
> 4.4.3.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/genericai/P-Z-logic-excerpt-12-Jan-2009.pdf
>
> I'm wondering if anyone is interested in helping me implement the
> logic or develop an AGI basing on it?  I have already written part of
> the inference engine in Lisp.
>
> Also, is anyone here working on fuzzy or probabilistic logics, other
> than Ben and Pei and me?

I'm more interested in understanding the relationship between
inference system and environment (rules of the game) that it allows to
reason about, about why and how a given approach to reasoning is
expected to be powerful. It looks like many logics become too wrapped
up in themselves, and their development as ways to AI turns into a
wild goose chase.

--
Vladimir Nesov
robot...@gmail.com