From: M E <botag...@hotmail.com>
To: agi <agi@v2.listbox.com>
Sent: Sun, June 27, 2010 5:36:38 PM
Subject: [agi] Theory of Hardcoded Intelligence

  I sketched a graph the other day which represented my thoughts on the
usefulness of hardcoding knowledge into an AI.  (Graph attached)

Basically, the more hardcoded knowledge you include in an AI, of AGI, the lower
the overall intelligence it will have, but that faster you will reach
that value.  I would include any real AGI to be toward the left of the
graph with systems like CYC to be toward the right.

Matt