Matt,
But you are still saying that Solomonoff Induction has to be recomputed for
each possible combination of bit value aren't you?  Although this doesn't
matter when you are dealing with infinite computations in the first place,
it does matter when you are wondering if this has anything to do with AGI
and compression efficiencies.
Jim Bromer