I withdraw my proposal "No free votes" from the proposal pool.

On 5/4/07, Zefram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We've used such forms of wording in the rules before.  Adjusting slightly,
I suggest the following paragraph for your rule:

      The voting limit of an eligible voter who is not a natural person
      is always one less than it would otherwise be.

Okay, I can work with that.

There's also an alternative construction that avoids this entirely.

Yeah, it's a more extensive change that is less likely to catch other
rules that modify VL. I like this better.

--
Taral <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"You can't prove anything."