On Sun, Apr 27, 2008 at 1:19 PM, Iammars <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  It seems like it would imply the latter. It sounds like:
>  A can do something, provided that B agrees and 1/2 the people who
>  aren't A or B agree.

That's what I was leaning toward as well.  But to make it clearer (and
a little easier), I intend with the consent of the SoA and a clearly
sufficient number of other Farmers to make the following change to the
AAA contract:

Replace this text:

14. This contract may be amended by any Farmer with the consent of the
SoA and the majority consent of the other Farmers.

with this text:

14. This contract may be amended by any Farmer with the majority
consent of the other Farmers, which must include the consent of the
SoA.

-root