On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 18:49 +0100, Elliott Hird wrote:
> 2008/7/16 ais523 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > I transfer 1VP to Wooble, as compensation for eir lost chits.
> > --
> > ais523
> >

> Dude, the PNP gave 75*2 chits to em. Read it carefully.
You accidentally gave the chits to woggle twice and Wooble not at all...
Either that, or the PNP's message could be read as leaving the PNP still
with 75 chits (because transferring chits to each of the same person
twice may not actually have an effect twice). (Disclaimer: I'm not
completely certain that this paragraph is correct, although I think it
is.)

I transfer 1VP to Wooble (again); it only seems fair that to me we
should split the rather ill-advised bribe tusho gave me to cause the PNP
to split its chits like that.

I call for judgement on the statement {{The PerlNomic Partnership has
transferred a total of 150 chits to woggle in the last week.}}
--
ais523