On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 12:04 AM, Ed Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Detail: http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=2073

>    Either the sky is always red or, if I do not hereby initiate an
>    inquiry case on this sentence, then the sky is always green.

I CFJ on the statement "There is an inquiry case with the ID number 2073."

Arguments:  Per R478, a player performs an action by announcement "by
announcing that e performs it."  What Ivan Hope announced was not a
statement that e performed the action, but a statement that logically
implied a statement that e performed the action.  I contend there is a
difference.

-root