On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 06:28, Elliott Hird
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Exactly. Barely any Vouchers will be used, if at all, this just
> makes the PBA vulnerable due to rapid rate inflation. And besides,
> even if they are used, nobody will ever, ever go through with the
> transaction, unless they're Warrigal.

Simplified version. I agree to the following:
{
1. The name of this public contract and pledge is the Penny Exchange.
BobTHJ CAN amend this contract with 4 days advanced notice. Unless
otherwise specified actions permitted by this contract are performed
by announcement.

2. Pennies are a currency whose recordkeepor is BobTHJ. Pennies may
not be created except as specified in this contract.

3. Any person CAN make a transfer through the Paypal payment gateway
to the e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED] of any amount of United
States currency, and clearly specify either in the transfer or a
separate message a recipient person known within Agora. As soon as
possible after doing so BobTHJ CAN and SHALL create a number of
Pennies in the possession of that person equal to the USD amount of
the transfer (1 Penny = 1 USD cent) less any Paypal transaction fees.

4. Any person CAN destroy a number of pennies in eir possession and
specify an e-mail address. As soon as possible after doing so BobTHJ
CAN and SHALL cause a transfer to be sent through the Paypal payment
gateway to the specified e-mail address equal to the USD equivalent of
the number of Pennies destroyed (1 Penny = 1 USD cent).
}