On 7 Dec 2008, at 18:09, Warrigal wrote:

I also transfer 1 coin to ehird.

I CFJ on the statement "Warrigal is a party to the Wormhole".

Arguments: IRRELEVANT is obviously not true, as Warrigal may have just
violated the contract by doing the above. UNDETERMINED is not appropriate either - tons of paradoxes could be judged that, anyway, but they're not, and we don't need ambiguity in the gamestate like this. (Well, we do, but
explicitly tagged as one). A correct TRUE or FALSE would get you $1mil
for solving the Riemann hypothesis's truth value, and I doubt the Agoran
courts will produce an answer relating to that.

So

PARADOX