I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 38, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 38.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 38 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 38 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 38.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 38 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 38 contest).
I terminate W3O 38.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 39, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 39.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 39 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 39 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 39.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 39 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 39 contest).
I terminate W3O 39.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 40, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 40.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 40 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 40 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 40.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 40 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 40 contest).
I terminate W3O 40.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 41, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 41.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 41 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 41 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 41.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 41 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 41 contest).
I terminate W3O 41.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 42, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 42.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 42 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 42 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 42.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 42 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 42 contest).
I terminate W3O 42.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 43, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 43.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 43 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 43 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 43.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 43 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 43 contest).
I terminate W3O 43.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 44, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 44.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 44 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 44 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 44.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 44 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 44 contest).
I terminate W3O 44.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 45, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 45.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 45 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 45 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 45.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 45 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 45 contest).
I terminate W3O 45.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 46, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 46.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 46 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 46 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 46.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 46 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 46 contest).
I terminate W3O 46.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 47, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 47.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 47 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 47 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 47.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 47 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 47 contest).
I terminate W3O 47.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 48, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 48.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 48 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 48 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 48.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 48 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 48 contest).
I terminate W3O 48.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 49, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 49.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 49 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 49 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 49.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 49 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 49 contest).
I terminate W3O 49.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 50, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 50.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 50 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 50 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 50.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 50 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 50 contest).
I terminate W3O 50.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 51, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 51.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 51 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 51 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 51.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 51 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 51 contest).
I terminate W3O 51.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 52, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 52.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 52 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 52 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 52.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 52 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 52 contest).
I terminate W3O 52.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 53, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 53.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 53 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 53 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 53.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 53 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 53 contest).
I terminate W3O 53.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 54, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 54.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 54 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 54 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 54.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 54 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 54 contest).
I terminate W3O 54.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 55, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 55.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 55 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 55 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 55.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 55 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 55 contest).
I terminate W3O 55.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 56, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 56.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 56 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 56 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 56.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 56 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 56 contest).
I terminate W3O 56.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 57, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 57.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 57 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 57 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 57.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 57 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 57 contest).
I terminate W3O 57.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 58, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 58.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 58 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 58 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 58.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 58 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 58 contest).
I terminate W3O 58.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 59, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 59.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 59 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 59 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 59.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 59 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 59 contest).
I terminate W3O 59.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 60, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 60.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 60 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 60 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 60.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 60 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 60 contest).
I terminate W3O 60.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 61, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 61.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 61 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 61 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 61.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 61 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 61 contest).
I terminate W3O 61.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 62, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 62.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 62 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 62 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 62.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 62 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 62 contest).
I terminate W3O 62.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 63, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 63.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 63 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 63 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 63.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 63 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 63 contest).
I terminate W3O 63.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 64, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 64.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 64 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 64 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 64.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 64 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 64 contest).
I terminate W3O 64.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 65, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 65.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 65 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 65 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 65.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 65 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 65 contest).
I terminate W3O 65.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 66, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 66.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 66 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 66 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 66.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 66 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 66 contest).
I terminate W3O 66.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 67, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 67.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 67 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 67 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 67.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 67 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 67 contest).
I terminate W3O 67.

I hereby publish the following contract's text and membership, making
it public:
{{{
This is a public contract called W3O 68, intended to be a contest.
The contestmaster of this contest CAN award 10 y-axis points to comex.
ais523 SHALL do this as soon as it becomes both possible and legal.
This contract can be terminated, its contestmaster changed, and/or
axes added to it and removed from it by announcement of any of its
parties.
}}}
Membership: {comex, ais523}.
I consent to be contestmaster of W3O 68.
I intend, without 3 objections, to flip the contestmaster of W3O 68 to
comex.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 68 to comex.
I add the y-axis to and remove the x-axis from W3O 68.
I flip the contestmaster of W3O 68 to ais523.
I act on behalf of ais523 to cause ais523 to award 10 y-axis points to
comex (per the W3O 68 contest).
I terminate W3O 68.

The following statement is a Win Announcement, and this statement
serves to clearly label it as one. Each player in the set {ais523,
comex} has score such that xy > 2500. ais523 and comex win by points.