Sean Hunt wrote:
> On 6/28/09, Benjamin Caplan <celestialcognit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Geoffrey Spear wrote:
>>  > I intend without objection to make the PerlNomic Partnership inactive;
>>  > the server seems to be gone.
>>

>> I object. The PNP sent a public message less than 32 hours ago, and the
>>  contract provides for a new server to be set up in the event of primary
>>  server failure. I would prefer to wait at least a week to see if that
>>  happens before terminating.
>>

> This is going to irritate somebody, I'm sure.
>
> I deregister the PNP.

Why do partnerships require active players?

I submit the following proposal, "Support Diplomacy", AI=2, II=0:
{
Amend Rule 2145 (Partnerships) by replacing "active first-class players"
with "first-class persons".
}

I intend, without Objection, to make the above proposal Distributable.

Pavitra

[By the way, does anyone have a recent Perlnomic tarball? My most recent
archive is from April 29.]