On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:30 AM, Ed Murphy<emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> ==============================  CFJ 2612  ==============================
>
>    On 29 February 2004, root called for (or attempted to call for)
>    the appeal of the judgement of CFJ 1492.

>    The Speaker CAN publish an Honors List.

Seriously? The term "Gregorian calendar" is used extensively to denote
the modern calendar. "The Gregorian calendar is the internationally
accepted civil calendar." (Wikipedia) "The calendar currently in
worldwide use for secular purposes..." (Scienceworld)

I judge TRUE in both CFJs 2612 and 2613.

--
Taral <tar...@gmail.com>
"Please let me know if there's any further trouble I can give you."