NOTE: Actions taken in this message are on behalf of BobTHJ as permitted by
contract.

{
? is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice, but each such draw
is only valid if e is still owed a draw from this deck: Drop Your Weapon
}
Reason: CFJ 2584

{
coppro is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice, but each such
draw is only valid if e is still owed a draw from this deck: Discard Picking
}
Reason: CFJ 2624

{
coppro is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice, but each such
draw is only valid if e is still owed a draw from this deck: Absolv-o-Matic
}
Reason: CFJ 2635

{
woggle is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice, but each such
draw is only valid if e is still owed a draw from this deck: Discard Picking
}
Reason: CFJ 2610

{
I create the following crops in woggle's possession: 9, 1, 1, 0, 6, 1, 4, 2
}
Reason: Harvested amended rule 106

{
I attempt to revoke 3 points from woggle. If that is successful, I create a
Digit Ranch (4) in eir possession.
}
Reason: Attempted to purchase a Ranch

{
I create the following crops in coppro's possession: 8, 4, 2, 5, 1, 9, 5, 9
}
Reason: Harvested amended rule 106

{
I create the following crops in coppro's possession: 1, 1, 5, 0, 9, 1
}
Reason: Harvested amended rule 2154

{
I create the following crops in Taral's possession: 4, X, 7, 1, 7, 6, 9, 2
}
Reason: Harvested amended rule 106

{
I create the following crops in Taral's possession: 5, 1, 8, 0, X, 4
}
Reason: Harvested amended rule 2154

{
I create the following crops in Murphy's possession: 4, 3, 3, 9, 1, 2, 5, 3
}
Reason: Harvested amended rule 106

{
I create the following crops in Murphy's possession: 0, 9, 0, 9, 2, 1
}
Reason: Harvested amended rule 2154

{
G. is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice, but each such draw
is only valid if e is still owed a draw from this deck: Absolv-o-Matic
}
Reason: Herald weekly salary

{
BobTHJ is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice, but each such
draw is only valid if e is still owed a draw from this deck: Absolv-o-Matic,
Absolv-o-Matic
}
Reason: Scorekeepor weekly salary

{
G. is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice, but each such draw
is only valid if e is still owed a draw from this deck: Absolv-o-Matic
}
Reason: CFJ 2633