comex wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 7:48 PM, Ed Murphy<emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
>> Proposal 6403 (Democratic, AI=3.0, Interest=1) by coppro
>> Your Presence is Requested
>> Amend Rule 2196 (Standard Classes of Agoran Decisions) by replacing
>> "FOR, AGAINST, and PRESENT" with "FOR and AGAINST".
>
> Note that the rule now reads:
>
>       For any Agoran decision with an adoption index, the available
>       options are FOR and AGAINST (syn. ABSTAIN)
>
> Not sure whether the ABSTAIN thing was intentional.

I intend, without objection, to make the following proposal
distributable.  I pledge that any player CAN act on my behalf
to complete this intent (thereby terminating this pledge; I
CAN also terminate it by announcement).

Proposal:  Move the synonym
(AI = 3, II = 0, please)

c. is a co-author of this proposal.

Amend Rule 693 (Voting on Agoran Decisions) by replacing "a player
can select PRESENT" with "a player can select PRESENT (syn. ABSTAIN)".

Amend Rule 2196 (Standard Classes of Agoran Decisions) by replacing
"FOR and AGAINST (syn. ABSTAIN)" with "FOR and AGAINST.".