On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 13:45, Roger Hicks<pidge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I mill 8-9 = X
> I mill 4*8 = X
> I mill 7/9 = 2
>
> I harvest 2254 (Mutated Rule) and a 2 crop, specifying a 1 Ranch.
>
> I harvest 2647, 2648. and 2649 (CFJs) for six WRV.
>
> I buy a Digit Ranch (I believe this works as contestmasters are no
> longer excluded from point awards/revocations of their own contests as
> far as I can tell, and in my estimation, this is an OK thing. None of
> our current contests are abusable in this regard).

Because my automated e-mail never made the list (FYI, I have
identified that this is an issue on my end and am working to fix it):

If I have not already performed the following actions I do so now:

I destroy a 1 Ranch and create a 2 Ranch in BobTHJ's possession.

I revoke 3 X-Points from BobTHJ and create a 0 Ranch in eir possession.

BobTHJ