NOTE: Actions taken in this message are on behalf of BobTHJ as permitted by
contract.

{
woggle is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice: Drop Your Weapon
}
Reason: CFJ 2666

{
I attempt to revoke 3 X-points from Wooble. If that is successful, I create a
Mill (-) in eir possession.
}
Reason: Attempted to purchase a Mill

{
Per the AAA agreement, I attempt to award 4 Y-points to Murphy
}
Reason: Harvested ordinary proposal 6443

{
Per the AAA agreement, I attempt to award 8 X-points to Murphy
}
Reason: Harvested democratic proposal 6449

{
ais523 is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice: Stool Pidgeon
}
Reason: CFJ 2654

{
coppro is dealt the following card(s) from the deck of Justice: Absolv-o-Matic
}
Reason: CFJ 2661