> # Sgeo 2
> # Taral 1
> # Tiger 2
> # Walker 2
> # Warrigal 2
> # woggle 2
> # Yally 2
> # .
> # The number rolled indicates the Card to be dealt, as follows:
> # 1: Change Ball
> # 2: Not Your Turn
> # 3-5: Presto!
> # 6-20: Committee
> # 21-40: Your Turn
> # 41-60: Shrink Potion
> # 61-100: Supersize Me
> # 101-200: Distrib-u-Matic

>  99 144 91 19 118 36 82 4 21 15
>  175 137 144 168 46 168 108 178 37 190
>  186 86 27 35 24 107 195 170 38 58
>  163 57 11 183 91 160 136 177 1

I award ais523 a Supersize Me and a Distrib-u-Matic.
I award BobTHJ a Supersize Me and a Committee.
I award c. a Distrib-u-Matic.
I award Darth Cliche a Your Turn and a Supersize Me.
I award Edmond Dantes a Presto! and a Your Turn.
I award ehird a Committee and a Distrib-u-Matic.
I award G. two Distrib-u-Matics.
I award JonnyRotten a Distrib-u-Matic and a Shrink Potion.
I award Ienpw III two Distrib-u-Matics.
I award Murphy a Distrib-u-Matic and a Your Turn.
I award Pavitra two Distrib-u-Matics and a Supersize Me.
I award Quazie a two Your Turn.
I award Schrodinger's Cat a Your Turn and a Distrib-u-Matic.
I award Sgeo two Distrib-u-Matics.
I award Taral a Your Turn.
I award Tiger a Shrink Potion and a Distrib-u-Matic.
I award Walker a Committee and a Shrink Potion.
I award Warrigal a Distrib-u-Matic and a Supersize Me.
I award woggle two Distrib-u-Matics.
I award Yally two Distrib-u-Matics.

-coppro