I intend, without objection, to deregister Darth Cliche due to inactivity.
I intend, without objection, to deregister Edmond Dantes due to inactivity.
I intend, without objection, to deregister JonnyRotten due to inactivity.
I intend, without objection, to deregister Quazie due to inactivity.
I intend, without objection, to deregister Schrodinger's Cat due to inactivity.
I intend, without objection, to deregister Sgeo due to inactivity.
I intend, without objection, to deregister woggle due to inactivity.

-Yally