I call for judgement on the statement "Rule 101 is greater than rule
2029".

Evidence: Excerpt from Rule 2141: "Rules have ID numbers, to be assigned
by the Rulekeepor, and are strictly ordered."

Arguments: The power-3 rule 2141, by insisting that rules are strictly
ordered, implies that it's possible to have a meaningful
less-than/greater-than comparison between them. However, nothing in the
ruleset seems to imply what the ordering actually /is/: precedence?
power? ID number? order of enactment? something else? It's rather lucky
that the relevant bit of gamestate is currently completely irrelevant,
or we'd have major headaches trying to figure out just what that
platonic order is.

--
ais523