On 05/02/2010 08:04 PM, Sean Hunt wrote:
All Agorans save four are SLACKERS who should have VOTED in this
ELECTION, but DIDN'T because they are SLACKERS! PICK UP the SLACK, Agorans!

I hereby end the voting period for the PSM election. I hereby resolve
the PSM election, votes were as follows:

coppro C* => coppro
Epaeris E coppro => coppro
Murphy E coppro => coppro
Tiger E coppro => coppro

*coppro's conditional vote was "If, by the end of the voting period,
Yally has published PSM reports for the week of 2010-04-19 to 2010-04-25
and for the week of 2010-04-26 to 2010-05-02, I vote for him. Otherwise,
I vote for myself."

The decision has FAILED QUORUM; no one is elected.

-coppro

This was deliberate; I can't take on the job of PSM with my other duties.

I initiate an election for PSM.

-coppro