I CFJ on the statement "At some time in the past, Keba was the Speaker",
barring Wooble.

Arguments: Rule 2315 only allows initialisation the List of Succession
"as soon as possible after this proposal takes effect"; unfortunately,
rule 2315 is not a proposal, so this never happened. Thus, as far as I
can tell the List of Succession was never initially initalised.

I'm not entirely sure what knock-on effects this has/had, or how much
has ratified away by now; luckily it didn't happen so long ago that it's
going to be impossible to calculate the resulting effects. I'd
appreciate judicial input on whether there actually was a mistake,
though, before trying to figure out what effects it had.

--
ais523