On 7 October 2010 23:57, Kerim Aydin <ke...@u.washington.edu> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Sean Hunt wrote:

>> > Can you do that?
>> >

>> I can intend to do anything.
>>
>> In fact, I intend, with notice, to cause Rule 101 to amend itself to say
>> "coppro is The Agoran" at the end.
>
> It's not clear that you can do things With Notice that other officers can
> only due without Objection.  For example, you may need to do those both
> with notice and without objection.
>
> Anyway, I recommend someone move em off the title of grand vizier.
>
> I'd do it but I won't have the ergs before the notice period ends.
>
> If someone moves me to grand vizier (cost: 5 ergs) I promise not to
> use said powers until we judge whether a fix is needed.
>
> -G.

I hereby Bestow Favours!
I want everyone currently in the highest positions of the list to stay
there, in the same order, except coppro who should be just outside the
range for a fancy title (or, I mean, the range of positions which I
can put people on when Bestowing Favours.) So the one who's right
below there shuffles one step up, and coppro shouldn't be Grand
Vizier. Yeah. I bestow those favours.

--
-Tiger