Removing Space alert doesn't seem to get the support it needs, so
apparently you want to keep it. I wouldn't mind playing it either, but
I don't want to contestmaster. I hope this doesn't feel like a
cop-out, as I think I've made that clear for a while now. Also there's
no good mechanism for resigning. I can appoint someone to take over
without objection, but as long as even one player wants me on the job
I'll have to stay, or go inactive.

Does anyone want to take it up? Otherwise I'll submit a proposal to
remove it, or amend the rules to allow me to resign. Someone who won't
mess things up in doing so is welcome to do the latter before me,
though.

--
-Tiger