On Sun, 2010-12-19 at 23:04 -0500, omd wrote:
> > Making incorrect statements is one issue. Attempting to ratify them is
> > another. I don't think they're the same crime, and indeed, you could be
> > punished for both.
>
> Pretty damn similar: if I hadn't intended to ratify the document,
> publishing it and claiming it was true wouldn't be a R2215 violation
> even if the document were false because it wouldn't be game-relevant.

Arguments, CFJ 2926a:

If one person had published a knowingly incorrect document and claimed
it was true, and a different player had attempted to ratify it (also
knowing it was incorrect), and the document itself was a statement about
the effects of the Agoran ruleset, which (if either) would violate
R2215? Which (if either) would violate R2202? To me, the only sane
answer is that the first would violate R2215 but not R2202, and the
second would violate R2202 but not R2215, because the two illegal
actions are entirely separate. Presumably you have something else in
mind?

--
ais523