On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 13:51 -0700, Ed Murphy wrote:
> Wooble wrote:
>
> > If and only if Agora was Satisfied with my intent to register with
> > Agoran Consent, I do so.
> >
> > (I count 3 supporters and 3 objectors, but Murphy's count was 4 and 1.
> > I think eir count is almost certainly wrong because ais523 and ehird
> > both unambiguously objected (granted, ais523 *also* unambiguously
> > supported, but I see nothing in the rules to make either negate the
> > other), but that doesn't mean mine is correct.)
>
> Obligatory CFJ, disqualifying Wooble:  Agora is Satisfied with
> Wooble's recent intent to register with Agoran Consent.
>
> Evidence:  To the best of my knowledge, here are all announcements
> that might have counted as support and/or objection to the intent:

[snip]

Arguments: Note that I interpreted many of the messages as
supporting/objecting to/favouring/etc. other player's
supports/objections, rather than Wooble's original intent. (It's
something of an Agoran tradition to have random supports/objections/etc.
in a-d in response to blank or test messages, in fact, the
interpretation of Roujo's "I support and do so" as anything but a
gameplay-irrelevant joke on the general theme didn't occur to me until
this spate of CFJs.)

--
ais523