Denied, since your CoEs said that BobTHJ was a player.
I CoE each of those reports:
  Contrary to earlier CoEs, neither Mister Snuggles nor BobTHJ was a
player, BobTHJ had no Rubles, and the Ruble Report already listed
Mister Snuggles correctly under eir other name.
I CoE my most recent Registrar's report: Mister Snuggles was not a player.
I CoE my most recent General Secretary's report: Mister Snuggles is
listed twice, under two different names, and the entry beginning
"Mister Snuggles" is incorrect.
I accept the CoEs I just made.