I cause BuckyBot to create a Slave Golem named "Ghost" in eir posession.
I cause BuckyBot to transfer Ghost to me.
I cause Ghost to create a Promise with the text "I register.".  I cause Ghost
to transfer that promise to me.
I cause Ghost to create a Promise with the text "I CfJ on the statement 'I
exist', barring BuckyBot.  Evidence: This message.  Arguments: Cogito Ergo
Sum".  I cause Ghost to transfer that promise to me.
I cause Ghost to deregister.
I Cash my Promise with the text "I CfJ on the statement 'I exist', barring
BuckyBot.  Evidence: This statement.  Arguments: Cogito Ergo Sum".