On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 5:09 PM, omd <c.ome...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I create (not submit) a promise with title "!!!", text "!!!" and
> conditions for author destruction "I CANNOT destroy this promise".
>
> I intend, with notice, to destroy "!!!".
>
> I CFJ on: "I CAN destroy '!!!' with notice."
>
> Arguments: This is just a bug - author destruction conditions are not
> required to be true and determinate.

In case someone points out that I can destroy "!!!" with notice by
cashing it, I hereby cash "!!!", retract the CFJ, make a new promise
with title "!!!", text "!!!", conditions for cashing "this promise has
existed for at least two months", and conditions for author
destruction "I CANNOT destroy this promise", and submit an identical
CFJ.