omd wrote:

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 3:12 PM, Ed Murphy <emurph...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
CoE:  7426, 7427, and 7430 failed quorum.  (Not yet admitted, to give
others a chance to double-check that 7 was the correct minimum.)

CoE on all recent attempts to resolve 7426-36: There were 15 active
first-class players at the time of their initiation; quorum was 5.

I double-checked the Assessor DB and found that the problem was partly
there, and partly with the Registrar's report.

The Registrar's report never recorded scshunt registering on Apr 1:
http://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/2013-April/009991.html

It also inconsistently recorded Machiavelli becoming inactive on May 13
http://www.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2013-May/031141.html
(recent-events updated but main list was not), but that was shortly
after the start of these voting periods.

I intend, without objection, to ratify the following <<< >>>-delimited
text:

<<<
scshunt registered on or about Mon Apr 1 18:04:26 UTC 2013, and has been
continuously registered from that time to the time the first intent to
ratify this text was published.

Machiavelli became inactive on or about Mon May 13 22:38:10 UTC 2013,
and has been continuously inactive from that time to the time the first
intent to ratify this text was published.

Meanwhile, the Assessor DB keeps a history of events that affected
quorum (so it can calculate how many players there were at the start
of a voting period), but there were a couple glitches related to the
deregistration of inactive players.  I fixed the causes and the most
recent symptoms.